Amsterdam Merit Scholarships for Excellent International Students (Masters Degree)
University of Amsterdam
Deadline: varies, Jan-May 2016
Study in: Netherlands
Course starts September 2016
The University of Amsterdam expects to draw on the planet's brightest understudies to its worldwide classrooms. Exceptional understudies from outside the European Economic Area can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship.
College of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Field(s) of study:
Qualified Masters Degree program offered by the accompanying Faculties:
• Academic Medical Center (AMC)
• Amsterdam Law School (ALS)
• Economics and Business
• Faculty of Science (FNWI)
• College of Communication (Bachelor's)
• Graduate School of Communication
• Graduate School of Child Development and Education
• Graduate School of Humanities
• Graduate School of Social Sciences (GSSS)
Number of Scholarships:
Universal understudies from outside the EU/European Economic Area
Contingent upon the workforce, the grant can shift between €2,000 – €24,000. The Amsterdam Merit Scholarship can now and then be supplemented with the Holland Scholarship, of which the University of Amsterdam is a taking an interest part.
Hopefuls wishing to partake in the Amsterdam Merit Scholarship program must meet the accompanying prerequisites:
• Hold a non-EU/EEA travel permit and not be qualified for backing under the Dutch arrangement of study allows and credits.
• Be completely admitted to a degree program at the University of Amsterdam which is enrolled at the Central Register of Higher Education Programs.
• Be admitted to a Bachelor's or Master's project at the University of Amsterdam surprisingly.
• Be ready to agree to Dutch visa controls.
• Be enlisted at the UvA as full-time understudy for the scholastic year and the project for which the grant is honored.
• The applicant ought not get a full scope grant for the same time of study as the AMS grant.
• Scholarship continuation for ensuing year(s) of study relies on acceptable study progress.
It would be ideal if you read the full qualification criteria at the official site and observe extra qualification criteria found at the workforce pages.
Applications to a few Faculties are as of now shut or shutting soon yet a few applications are still open.
The resources and universal schools grant grants themselves; all things considered, directions may fluctuate. Understudies inspired by an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship may contact the personnel or global school offering their preferred study system for more data. Due date for applications fluctuates per Faculty however is around January to May when beginning in September.
It is essential to visit the official site (join found beneath) for nitty gritty data on the best way to apply for this grant.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.uva.nl/en/training/expert s/scholarships–tuition/grants and-advances/amsterdam-merit-grant/amsterdam-merit-scholarship.html