***The info was updated on: 15-Aug-2016.
Study in: Netherlands
Course starts 2016/2017
The Netherlands Fellowship Programs (NFP) advance limit working inside associations in 51 nations by giving cooperations to preparing and training for experts. The NFP offers partnerships for qualified Master considers, PhD studies, or short courses offered at taking an interest Dutch Universities.
Dutch Universities that offer NFP qualified projects/courses.
Level/Field(s) of study:
NFP-qualified Masters Program, PhD projects or Short Courses. Discover a course/program at this connection then contact the Dutch advanced education establishment that offers that course to see if it is NFP-qualified.
The NFP is implied for experts who are nationals of and work and live in one of the 51 NFP nations. The odds of acquiring a NFP cooperation increment on the off chance that you live and work in Sub-Saharan Africa and/or on the off chance that you are a lady.
A NFP cooperation is expected to supplement the pay that the kindred ought to keep on receiving amid the study time frame. The recompense is a commitment towards the expenses of living, the expenses of educational cost charges, visas, travel, protection and theory research. In the event that pertinent, the association holder is relied upon to cover the contrast between the genuine expenses and the measure of the individual NFP stipends.
To be qualified you:
• must be a national of, and working and living in one of the nations on the NFP nation list;
• must have a business' announcement that consents to the configuration EP-Nuffic has given. All data must be given and all duties that are incorporated into the arrangement must be embraced in the announcement;
• must not be utilized by an association that has its own particular method for staff-advancement. Associations that are considered to have their own particular means for staff advancement are for instance:
– multinational companies (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft),
– huge national and/or a vast business associations,
– two-sided contributor associations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch service of Foreign issues, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid),
– multilateral giver associations, (e.g. an UN association, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB),
– worldwide NGO's (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care);
• must have an official and legitimate travel permit;
• must not get more than one partnership for courses that happen in the meantime;
• must have an administration proclamation that meets the prerequisites of the nation in which the business is set up (if pertinent).
You have to apply specifically with a Dutch advanced education foundation of your decision. Contact the Dutch advanced education organization which offers the NFP-qualified course of your decision for application methodology. Due date fluctuates relying upon the course and the University. You can see the due date outline at this connection.
It is critical to visit the official site (join found underneath) for definite data on the most proficient method to apply for this grant.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.studyinholland.nl/grants/grants managed by-nuffic/netherlands-association programs
Description as an Image: