Leiden University Excellence Scholarships (LexS) (Masters Degree)
Deadline:1 Oct 2016/1 Feb 2017 (annual)
Study in: Netherlands
Next course starts Feb/Sept 2017
The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Program (LExS) is interested in remarkable Non-EU/EEA understudies enlisting in a graduate degree program at Leiden University beginning February 2017 or September 2017.
Leiden University, The Netherlands.
Level/Field of study:
All MA, MSc and LL.M programs as specified on the site Master's projects in Leiden. If you don't mind take note of that a few projects have a begin date in September as it were
Number of Awards:
The number and kind of grant of the grant relies on upon the financial plan accessible for every Faculty division.
Non-EU/EEA universal understudies
The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship program has 3 honors:
• € 10.000 of the educational cost charge
• € 15.000 of the educational cost charge
• Total educational cost charge short the statutory educational cost expense
The LExS is legitimate for the period the understudy is enrolled at Leiden University as a full time understudy inside the time period of the study program.
• Non-EU/EEA understudies enlisting in a Leiden University graduate degree program beginning February 2017 or September 2017
• In his or her earlier scholastic training abroad, the candidate more likely than not accomplished brilliant study results which are applicable for the project for which the understudy wishes to enlist. As a sign, the understudy will be among the main 10% for the significant system took after abroad.
• The candidate will hold a non-EU/EEA visa and won't be qualified for backing under the Dutch arrangement of study allows and advances.
• Scholarships won't be granted to candidates who have as of now got a Leiden University graduate degree except for understudies applying for a Master program for which a predetermined past Master program or work experience is required (the LLM propelled aces qualify in that capacity).
• Students who are conceded a Leiden Excellence Scholarship must follow and affirm in composing their concurrence with the Rules and Regulations connected to the grant preceding the giving of the grant.
You should first apply for admissions to Leiden University on the web. In your application, you should show plainly that you might want to apply for the LExS grant and transfer your letter of inspiration for the LExS grant on the grant page. For projects beginning in February 2017, the due date is 1 October 2016. For all projects beginning in September 2017, the due date is 1 February 2017 (with the exception of Law projects which has the due date of 1 March 2017).
It is critical to visit the official site (join found beneath) to get to the online application structure and for itemized data on the best way to apply for this grant.
Official Scholarship Website: http://prospectivestudents.leiden.edu/grants/grant/lexs.html