***The info was updated on: 14-Aug-2016.
Deadline: Aug-Oct 2016 (annual)
Study in: Germany
Next course starts AY 2017/2018
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) gives grants in Germany to global understudies for a scope of postgraduate courses at German Universities which go for giving scholastically instructed youthful experts from creating nations with further specific studies.
German Universities offering advancement related postgraduate courses
Level/Field(s) of Study:
See the rundown of qualified advancement related postgraduate courses for 2017/2018.
Number of Scholarships:
Youthful experts from creating nations
The grants incorporate regularly scheduled installments of 750 euros for graduates or 1,000 euros for doctoral applicants; installments towards wellbeing, mischance and individual obligation protection cover; and travel recompense, unless these costs are secured by the nation of origin or another wellspring of subsidizing.
The grant term is 12 to 24 months (contingent upon the specific foundation)
• Works either for an open power or a state or privately owned business in a creating nation and, accordingly, is occupied with the arranging and execution of orders and undertakings with accentuation on advancement strategies having an orientation on innovative, monetary or social zones.
• Holds a Bachelor's degree (regularly four years) in a related subject.
• Has finished a scholarly degree with far above normal results (upper third) and no less than two years of related proficient experience.
• His/her scholarly degrees ought to regularly not be over six years of age.
• For courses in German: DSH 2 or TestDaF 4; at time of utilization German aptitudes at finished level A2 are required. Likewise, German dialect courses at level A2 or B1 are exceptionally suggested.
• For courses in English: IELTS (Band 6) certifi cate or TOEFL (least score: 550 paper based, 213 PC based, 80 web based)
Applications must be made straightforwardly to the particular course aside from Cameroon where applications must be submitted by means of the German Embassy. It would be ideal if you allude to the separate course sites for the application methodology, the application due date, and the archives to be submitted. Due date shifts relying upon the course however falls around August-October 2016.
It is critical to peruse the 2017/2018 handout and visit the official site to get to the application structure and for complete data on the most proficient method to apply for this grant.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.daad.de/deutschland/stipendium/datenbank/en/21148-grant database/?status=3&origin=190&subjectGrps=&daad=1&q=&page=1&detail=10000008
Description as an Image: