***The info was updated on: 14-Aug-2016.
Deadline: before 1 Oct (annual)
Study in: USA
Program starts Apr-Sept 2017
The Humphrey Fellowship Program is for experienced experts inspired by fortifying their administration aptitudes through a shared trade of information and comprehension about issues of basic worry in the U.S. also, Fellows' nations of origin.
Colleagues are set at one of the taking an interest USA colleges. Colleagues are not ready to pick which college they will go to. Or maybe, they are allocated in various gatherings of 7-15 to the most fitting host foundation in light of their region of interest and expert field.
Level/Field of study:
As a non-degree program, the Fellowship offers profitable open doors for expert advancement through chose college courses, going to gatherings, organizing, and viable work encounters. The qualified project fields are:
• Agricultural and Rural Development
• Economic Development
• Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
• Finance and Banking
• Higher Education Administration
• HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
• Human Resource Management
• Law and Human Rights
• Natural Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change
• Public Health Policy and Management
• Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
• Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
• Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
• Technology Policy and Management
• Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
• Urban and Regional Planning
Number of Awards:
Around 200 Fellowships are recompensed every year.
Subjects of qualified nations in Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and Eurasia, Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and Pacific, South and Central Asia, and Western Hemisphere.
The Fellowship accommodates:
• Payment of educational cost and expenses at the doled out host college;
• Pre-scholarly English dialect preparing, if required;
• A support (living) stipend, including a one-time settling-in recompense;
• Accident and ailment scope;
• A book remittance;
• A one-time PC endowment;
• Air travel (global go to and from the U.S. for the system and household go to required project occasions);
• A Professional Development stipend for expert exercises, for example, field trips, proficient visits and meetings.
The candidate must have:
• An undergrad (first college) degree,
• at least five years of full-time, proficient experience
• Limited or no related knowledge in the United States,
• Demonstrated authority qualities,
• A record of open administration in the group, and
• English dialect capacity
It would be ideal if you contact the U.S. International safe haven, Public Affairs Section or Fulbright Commission in your nation of living arrangement to find out about conceivable particular project necessities (join found beneath).
Application due dates shift by nation however falls around May to September every year. The assigning U.S. Consulate or Binational Fulbright Commission will inform you concerning its inner due date for getting applications. Government offices and Commissions must present their designations to the Institute of International Education office in Washington, DC by 1 October.
If it's not too much trouble contact the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. International safe haven or Bi-national Fulbright Commission in your nation for more data about application systems.
It is vital to peruse the FAQs and visit the official site (join found beneath) for point by point data on the most proficient method to apply for this grant.
Official Scholarship Website: http://humphreyfellowship.org/
Description as an Image: