Open Society Foundation
***The info was updated on: 14-Aug-2016.
Deadline: 15 Sept 2016 (annual)
Study in: various countries
Course starts Aug/Sept 2017
The Civil Society Leadership Awards (CSLA) give completely financed graduate degree study to people who unmistakably show scholarly and proficient incredibleness and a profound responsibility to driving constructive social change in their groups.
Host Universities in China, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Latvia, Netherlands, Poland, UK and United States
Level/Field of study:
Graduate degree Program in the accompanying regions:
• Communications and Media
• Culture, History and Society
• Development Studies
• Education Management and Leadership
• Environment and Natural Resource Management
• Human Rights and/or Gender Studies
• Law (counting Human Rights law)
• Politics and International Studies
• Public Health and Health Management
• Public Policy and Administration
• Social Work and Social Policy
Number of Awards:
The honors are accessible to nationals of the accompanying nations: Azerbaijan, Belarus, Cambodia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Laos, Libya, Myanmar/Burma, Republic of Congo, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan
CSLA grantees get full financing for their degree thinks about, including convenience and go to the CSLA summer school before their studies, return go to their host college, a living stipend for the length of their studies, educational cost expenses and medical coverage, a little store for expert advancement, and go to grantee meetings.
Candidates must meet the accompanying criteria:
• be a native of a qualified nation
• show development, adaptability, and common society authority potential
• have great scholastic records and an earned four year college education before applying
• have capability in the dialect of guideline (English, German, or French) at a level required for confirmation by accomplice colleges, as prove by institutionalized dialect test scores
• have the capacity to partake in an escalated scholarly written work program in July or August 2017 and begin their degree program in August or September 2017
• have the capacity to get and keep up a visa or study license as required by the host nation
• show a reasonable duty to come back to their nation of origin or district to keep supporting open society improvement
Intrigued candidates must finish and present an online or paper CSLA application in English to be considered for CSLA support. If you don't mind take note of that a few colleges require a different application for graduate learn at that organization. In these cases, Open Society will advise hopefuls and help with the college application process. Due date is 15 September 2016.
It is vital to visit the official site (join found underneath) to get to the application structure and for nitty gritty data on the best way to apply for this grant.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/gifts/common society-initiative grant 20160708
Description as an Image: