Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships (PhD Degree)
University of Warwick
Deadline: 18 Jan 2017 (annual)
Study in: London, UK
Course starts October 2017
The Chancellor's International Scholarships are distributed every year by means of a joined postgraduate exploration grant rivalry and are interested in every single abroad understudy in any order offered at Warwick.
College of Warwick, UK
Level/Field of study:
PhD program in any control offered at Warwick
Number of Scholarships:
Understudies delegated "abroad" understudies for charges purposes
Honors made for section in Autumn 2017 will incorporate both of the accompanying:
• The full installment of abroad educational cost expenses (worth up to £19,740 at 16/17 rates, this figure is prone to increment with expansion for 2017/18)
• A support stipend in accordance with RCUK rates (temporary £14,539* for full time grant holders in 2017/18)
• Length of financing: 3.5 years unless you are as of now in your first year of study when you apply then the length of subsidizing will be decreased as needs be
• Applicants for a Chancellor's International Scholarship should likewise be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to start in October 2017;
• Students right now selected on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of enrollment as it were.
• Applicants must hope to be "abroad" understudies for expenses purposes, however there is no other nationality criteria;
• Applicants might be from any control at Warwick.
New candidates can apply for the Chancellor's International Scholarship by finishing the Joint Postgraduate Admissions and Scholarship Application structure. On the off chance that you are qualified for this grant you will be inquired as to whether you might want to be considered for financing as a major aspect of your application to the University. The due date for applications is 23:59pm (GMT) on 18 January 2017.
It is essential to peruse the Guidance Notes for Applicants and visit the official site (join found beneath) for definite data on the most proficient method to apply for this grant.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/administrations/academicoffice/gsp/grant/typesoffunding/chancellorsinternational/