Deadline: 17 Mar 2017 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts September 2017
Consistently, the Pershing Square Foundation recompenses up to five full grants to bolster remarkable understudies on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master's degree and the MBA year.
Said Business School, University of Oxford in United Kingdom
Level/Field(s) of study:
Oxford's 1+1 MBA Program: Oxford University's one-year full-time MBA program consolidated with one of the one-year Masters programs offered by other University offices
Number of Awards:
5 every year
Open to all nations
The grant gives subsidizing to educational cost, school charges and a commitment towards everyday costs covering both the Master's degree and the MBA year.
Pershing Square Scholarships are recompensed to people with the accompanying qualities:
• Academic accomplishment
• Leadership potential, exhibited through experience and inspiration
• Strong individual character, respectability and responsibility
• Intention to concentrate on tending to world-scale social difficulties in your profession, either in a current association or through improvement of another endeavor
• Ability to imagine how to accomplish versatile and practical answers for these difficulties
• Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will permit you to satisfy your targets
You should meet the passage prerequisites for both the Oxford MBA and your picked Master's system.
To be considered for the grant, you should apply to the 1+1 MBA by 17 March 2017. If it's not too much trouble take note of that some cooperating Masters close their applications in January 2017 and others in March 2017.
Notwithstanding the Master and MBA applications, you should present a paper of close to 500 words tending to this inquiry 'How would you expect to change the world? What does this let us know about you as a man?'
It is vital to peruse the how to apply page and visit the official site (join found beneath) to get to the application structure and for definite data on the most proficient method to apply for this grant.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.sbs.ox.ac.uk/programs/degrees/1plus1/pershing-square-gra